In our traditional episode of the year, Chip and Veronica share the things that changed their lives this year, including events, movies, films, and books.
Listen to the episode now:
Watch the episode now:
In our final episode for 2023, Chip and I discuss the year we’ve had, including personal events, TV shows, movies, and books that have impacted us. Thank you for listening and being a part of our community for 2023!
In this conversation, we talk about:
- Chip’s trips to see the Northern Lights and his annual canal trip with his son
- Chip’s documentary about Rolf Harris
- Unexpected discovery of a pension and how it made a difference in his life.
- Veronica’s move to Alabama
- Family road trip across several states
- Our TV show recommendations
- The significance of atomic warfare and the constant testing of new bombs
- Movie Recommendations
- Killers of the Flower Moon
- Book Recommendations
- Exit Interview – explores the culture of Amazon and the experiences of a senior executive
- You Could Make This Place Beautiful by Maggie Smith – a memoir about marriage, motherhood, and work-life balance
- Chip reveals what he and Heidi will eat for his non-Christmas dinner this year
Resources for You
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.