Kate Baily joins Veronica to talk about Hot Sobriety, which means we are talking about mid-life women, hormones, and menopause. Kate and Veronica talk about how many women are struggling with sobriety and hormonal changes and how devastating alcohol is for menopausal women. They give tips and advice for getting through this time of life. They also discuss their new program, Hot Sobriety.
Listen to the episode now:
Are you a woman in midlife struggling with sobriety and hormonal changes in menopause? If so, you’re not alone.
Today, Veronica and Kate discuss their experiences with perimenopause and how it affected their sobriety. Listen to the full episode to learn how to manage your perimenopausal symptoms and maintain sobriety during this unique phase of life.
In this episode, Kate and Veronica talk about:
- Kate’s role as co-founder of Love Sober, which provides coaching courses and a community for sober and sober curious women.
- Veronica and Kate’s upcoming workshop, “Hot Sobriety,” which focuses on women, hormones, and sobriety.
- Postcards from the Midlife event
- The challenges women face during perimenopause and menopause
- Why women need to reframe and reclaim sobriety models that are female-friendly and not male-oriented
- The rising power of Gen X women and menopause
- Why midlife is the best time to be sober
- Designing a work environment around women’s biology
- The benefits of hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Preparing for aging and how sobriety is key to aging well
- Reframing midlife as an exciting time full of possibility
- How you can benefit from Veronica and Kate’s upcoming workshop, “Hot Sobriety”
About Kate Baily
Kate Baily is an ICF Accredited trauma-informed Sobriety & Behavioural Health and Life Coach specializing in holistic well-being for women, midlife, perimenopause transition, and stress management. She is the co-author of two books ‘Love Yourself Sober’ and ‘Love Your Sober Year’. Love Sober was co-founded by Mandy Manners and Kate as a platform to support women and carers who are struggling with alcohol use disorder both by raising awareness in the podcast and books and through community connection. Kate has been on the sober path for 9 years and lives in West Sussex with her husband, two children, dog, guinea pigs, and chickens.
Watch the full episode
Resources for You
- Hot Sobriety with Veronica Valli & Kate Baily – Join us on Monday, July 10th from 1pm-4pm EST, in this live workshop to learn how menopause and sobriety can work for you, not against you!
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.