Dr. Kristine De Jesus discusses the need for collegiate recovery across all higher education campuses, why our students need these resources, and why so many young people are turning to drugs and alcohol.
Listen to the episode now:
About Dr. Kristine De Jesus
Dr. De Jesus holds a Bachelors of Arts degree from Rutgers University, completed a Masters of Arts degree in Organizational Behavior at Alliant International University and received a Doctorate of Psychology degree from the California School of Professional Psychology, where she specialized in Health & Cross-Cultural Psychology. She is a Sugarman Fellow at Princeton University where she is developing the non-profit Students Recover, the first online student recovery community. Dr. De Jesus served as an advisor to the Red Hawk Recovery Program Montclair State University, and the Educational Coordinator for the Campus Alcohol and Substance Awareness Program at Temple University.
Connect with Dr. Kristine De Jesus
Resources for You
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.