Veronica is joined by her best friend, Sarah Gillespie. Sarah wrote and recorded the title track to the podcast and discusses the similarities between getting sober and producing art.
Listen to the episode now:
About Sarah Gillespie
Sarah Gillespie is a British/American singer songwriter known for combing elements of folk, jazz and blues with her trademark poetic lyricism. She’s toured internationally for over 12 years and received outstanding reviews for her 4 albums of original music. In 2020 Sarah launched the Create Now Academy providing transformative mentorship programs, workshops and retreats to women all over the world. Combining elements of poetry, mindset, philosophy and strategic tools, the Create Now Academy is on a mission to alchemise talents and ignite sustainable careers for women in the Arts.
Sarah has produced three albums and one EP for release on her label Pastiche Records in 2023. Her new album, recorded in Berlin, is launched in October 2023 at the iconic London venue Ronnie Scotts.
Connect with Sarah Gillespie
Resources for You
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.