Chip and Veronica answer questions about negative self talk.
Listen to the episode now:
Follow Us for FREE: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Podcasts | RSS
Everybody has negative self-talk.
We all narrate our lives, but it looks different for different people. Today Chip and I answer your questions about negative self-talk.
We’re talking about what to do when your partner’s negative self-talk is impacting your mental health, handling dysfunctional relationships with your parents, moving when you feel stuck in negative thoughts about the past, how to deal with limiting beliefs about past relationships, and their experience with different modalities to help you overcome trauma.
Resources for You
- Are You Sober Curious? | Crowdfunding campaign
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.