Mandy Manners and Kate Baily have a new book, Love Your Sober Year, where they guide women through the rhythms of life.
We discuss how we have different needs at different times and the need to honor what the seasons tell us. By doing that, we can become more reflective, and intuitive and support our sobriety as we allow ourselves to flow into, not resist, changes.
Listen to the episode now:
About Kate Baily & Mandy Manners
Kate Baily is an ICF Accredited trauma-informed Sobriety & Behavioural Health and Life Coach specialising in holistic well-being for women, midlife, perimenopause transition and stress management. She is the co- author of two books ‘Love Yourself Sober’ and ‘Love Your Sober Year’. Kate was a finalist in The International Coaching Awards in 2019 for her service in the field of Alcohol Use Disorder. She is a Specialist Coach Trainer for The Coaching Academy in Addictive Behaviours & Habit Change. She also holds certificates in The Science of Happiness Theory and Facilitation, the Neurobiology of Stress, Counseling & Menopause Support. Kate has been on the sober path for 9 years and lives in West Sussex with her husband, two children, dog, guinea pigs, and chickens.
Mandy Manners is an ICF-accredited trauma-informed sobriety and wellbeing coach running her private practice to help women thrive in their sobriety and lives. She is a professional trainer co-creating and facilitating The Addictive Behaviours Coaching programme for The Coaching Academy, a public speaker and co-author of two books – Love Yourself Sober (Published 2020 by Trigger) and Love Your Sober Year (Published 2022 by Welbeck). Originally from the UK, fluent in English and French, Mandy has lived with her husband, two kids, dog and cat in France for the past 16 years.
Love Sober was co-founded by Mandy and Kate as a platform to support women and carers who are struggling with alcohol use disorder both by raising awareness in the podcast and books and through community connection. Love Sober is proud to be a Community Interest Company and to collaborate with The Coaching Academy, ARCO, Social Enterprise Association, and She Recovers.
Connect with Kate Baily & Mandy Manners
- Book: Love Your Sober Year: A Seasonal Guide to Alcohol-Free Living
- Website: Love Sober
- Podcast: The Love Sober Podcast
- Facebook: LoveSoberPodcast
- Instagram: @lovesober.cic
- Overcoming Our Childhood Issues Program & Retreat – Join Chip and Veronica in person in England for this two-and-a-half-day retreat
- Are You Sober Curious? | Crowdfunding campaign
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.