Dave Yates is a sober comedian. He discusses his relationship between comedy and sobriety and the highs and lows of performing.
Listen to the episode now:
About Dave Yates
Dave Yates is a Los Angeles-based Writer, Comedian & Actor. His humor has been described as “a mix of wit and whimsy” as he details his adventures through life. Dave performs Stand Up Comedy nationally while also selling his wildly successful HaHa Hot Sauce. He is also co-host of the recovery centered 12 Questions Podcast. His TV appearances include Amazon’s Laughs After Dark, Rain Wilson’s SoulPancake Network and Kendra On Top on WeTV. He has appeared nationally in such comedy festivals including SLO Comedy Fest and the prestigious Gilda’s LaughFest. In addition, Dave’s highly regarded album “One Long Merch Pitch” is on regular rotation on SiriusXM. Anywhere Dave performs, fun and spicy times are sure to follow!
Connect with Dave Yates
- Dave Yates’s Website | YatesComedy.com
- Dave Yates on TikTok | @yatescomedy
- Dave Yates on Instagram | @yatescomedy
- Dave Yates on Twitter | @yatescomedy
- Overcoming Our Childhood Issues Program & Retreat – Join Chip and Veronica in person in England for this two-and-a-half-day retreat
- Are You Sober Curious? | Crowdfunding campaign
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.