Let me ask you a question: What is it that you’re looking for every time you drink?
Is it connection? Fun? Relaxation? A way to escape your own thoughts and feelings?
Whatever it is that you’re looking for at the bottom of the bottle, I can promise you that alcohol will never deliver.
Listen to the episode now:
Do you know why so many people struggle to solve their “drinking problem?”
Because they don’t realize that the problem isn’t drinking.
You don’t have a drinking problem. You have a problem you’re trying to solve BY drinking.
You’re battling the uncomfortable emotions and difficult feelings and turning to alcohol to solve them because it’s the only thing that temporarily quiets the noise in your head.
So if you want to stop drinking and create a thriving life, you have to start by solving the problem you’ve been trying to drink away once and for all.
Wouldn’t it feel amazing if you could like yourself again?
My name is Veronica Valli and for the past 20 years, I’ve been helping people just like you create successful, sustainable sober lives.
I’ve worked with thousands of clients to break free of the false promises of drinking and help them find freedom, fulfilment, and happiness in life without alcohol.
Not to mention, for 12 long years, I used alcohol, and eventually drugs, to numb the fear and panic attacks that would take over my mind when I was sober.
It wasn’t until I realized that my drinking was simply a symptom of my fear and panic attacks that I was able to finally get sober and stay that way.
There’s nothing special and different about me. If I can get sober so can you.
I know what you’re up against.
And I know the way out.
That’s why I’m introducing you to my program.
It’s called The 5 Pillars of Sustainable Sobriety, and in it you’ll learn:
- How to finally handle your underlying emotions so you never have to turn to alcohol for relief ever again.
- How to stop living in fear and start leveraging all of your inherent strengths so you can create the kind of life you’ve always wanted.
- A simple strategy for how to stop running on empty, get more clarity, energy, peace of mind, and direction so that drinking just isn’t an option anymore.
- And how to set up your life so that you can sustain your sobriety—for good.
During this 3-month course, you’ll learn exactly how to break past your fears, start building a rich and rewarding life, and create a sustainable path to sobriety.
Through step-by-step videos, interactive courses, and powerful coaching challenges—you’ll discover the secret to finding freedom from alcohol for good.
You’ll finally be able to start loving your life and living it on your own terms.
Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to rely on alcohol to feel good about yourself?
If you had so much energy and mental clarity that drinking didn’t even sound appealing anymore?
If you were confident in your ability to communicate, connect and grow with others?
You’ve tried just about everything else to get sober.
And yet nothing has delivered the results you’re looking for.
It’s time to try something DIFFERENT.
I want to share my secrets with you because I believe that life is all about possibilities.
I think that if you were to break free of the grip that alcohol has over your life, you’d be amazed at all the other choices you would have available to you.
I only have one final question for you: what if this change was finally permanent? Wouldn’t that be worth taking this journey with me?
So if you’re ready to finally find the freedom you’ve been searching for and experience what it’s like to truly thrive in sobriety, enrol in The 5 Pillars of Sustainable Sobriety and get started on building your new sober life today.
- Join The 5 Pillars of Sustainable Sobriety | A 12-week program designed to help you achieve long-term, sustainable sobriety.
- Order my book | Soberful: Uncover a Sustainable, Fulfilling Life Free of Alcohol
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.