Veronica interviews Mary Gauthier, a Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter, and author of the book Saved by a Song. Mary’s book is about the songwriting process and her recovery from addiction. At its core, she explores her return to authenticity.
Listen to the episode now:
Follow Us for FREE: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Podcasts | RSS
About Mary Gauthier
The Associated Press named Mary Gauthier one of the best songwriters of her generation. Her album Rifles & Rosary Beads was nominated for a Grammy award for Best Folk Album and Record of the Year by the Americana Music Association. Her songs have been recorded by dozens of artists, including Boy George, Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw, Bettye Lavette, Kathy Mattea, Amy Helm and Candi Staton. Saved by a Song is her first book. She lives in Nashville.
Connect with Mary Gauthier
- Sober Mindset 6-Month Immersion: Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Life Register
- Join our Soberful FREE private Facebook group for community and support.
- Have you signed up for our sober tips yet? Join our free newsletter to get sober nuggets straight from us to your inbox every week.
- Submit Your Questions to Us
- We love hearing from you! Share your comments and feedback with us on our Instagram page @VeronicaJValli
Never miss another episode!
Get the sober life you've been longing for. Start by subscribing and we will deliver new podcast episodes as soon as they are released.